Thank you Brandi, for awarding me with the Liebster Blog Award. 🙂
This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me
1. I have two different colored eyes.
2. I can’t go a day without eating something chocolate.
3. …..or having a coffee.
4. I can play a few instruments.
5. Braveheart is a movie that never gets old for me.
6. I hate to cook.
7. I like to clean.
8. Mumford & Sons is currently in my cd walkman (yup, no ipod for this girl.)
9. I have to live within driving distance of the ocean.
10. Lord of the Rings got me back into reading in college.
11. The last movie I saw in theater was The Avengers. (Good movie!)
11 Questions Brandi Asked Me
1. What is your favorite color? Blue!
2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could bring only 5 books, what would they be? Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, and Shadowfever all by Karen Marie Moning
3. What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate!
4. Who is your favorite author? Diana Gabaldon
5. If you could have any career, what would it be? Whatever the person is called who reads books to see if they are good enough to be published. 🙂
6. Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one? Piano, flute, trombone (barely)
7. What is the best movie you’ve seen this year? The Hunger Games
8. If you could be a book character, which one would it be? Lisa from A Pocket for Corduroy
9. Imagine that you had to cook a meal for a royal feast. What would be on the list of appetizers? lol. I think whatever would be on the list would depend on what the local restaurant has available. 😉
10. Do you have any pet peeves? If so, name two. Tailgating & slurping.
11. What do you like most about blogging? Seeing different people’s opinions on different books and getting new suggestions of books to read.
My Liebster Award Nominations
1. Book Addict
10. The Reader Lines
11 Questions for my Nominees
1. Name your all time favorite book/series.
2. Who is your favorite musician?
3. Do you prefer Jay Leno or David Letterman?
4. What is your favorite dinner?
5. What did you dress up as last Halloween?
6. What book are you currently anticipating being released?
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What blog/blogs do you frequent most often?
9. Do you stay up extra late to read a good book or just go to bed and finish it the next day?
10. If you could have any car, what kind would it be?
11. What’s your favorite holiday?